• Opening Time : 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM

Spousal Sponsorship Program

Neeve Immigration

Sponsorship Program

If you’re eligible, you can sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children to become permanent residents of Canada. If you do, you must be able to: support them financially and make sure they don’t need social assistance from the government

🍁 Reunite with Family in Canada! 🍁

Inland Sponsorship
Eligibility: A Canadian citizen or permanent resident & residing in Canada along with spouse or common-law partner
BenefitsYour spouse or common-law partner may apply for an open work permit while the sponsorship application is in process.
Refusal: In case of a refusal, an Inland application cannot be appealed. It is advisable to reapply with stronger documentation than incur much higher expenses by opting for a judicial review.

Outland Sponsorship
Eligibility: A Canadian citizen along with the sponsored spouse currently residing in or out of Canada OR a Canadian citizen or permanent resident living in Canada, while your spouse or common-law partner is outside Canada.
Benefits: Your spouse may apply for a visitor visa while your sponsorship is in process.
Refusal: In case of a refusal in an outland sponsorship application, the same can be appealed at the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD)


Spousal Sponsorship Program is one of the programs under the Family Class Immigration category.

Know More

Parents & Grandparents

The PGP Program is a unique pathway under the Family Class Immigration Category.

Know More

Dependent Child

Children under the age of 22 and not having a spouse or common-law partner qualify as dependent children.

Know More

An Expert Advisory For Great Value For Visa